Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 1 to 3 p.m.
• People’s Honor March begins at Cesar E. Chavez Drive & N. University. Park car at Cavazos Middle School, shuttle will transport to Buddy Holly Lake where the march starts.
• March will end at Cavazos Middle School at 210 N. University.
• 2016 Theme: “The Strive Continues”
• Please wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen, bring a water bottle, commemorative posters.
• Groups asked to bring banners, wear t-shirts.
• Senior citizens can ride behind walkers.
• Car and Motorcycle Clubs welcome! For additional info please call (806) 792-1212.
(See more details in March issue of Latino Lubbock Magazine).
Posted courtesy of Latino Lubbock Magazine