The College of Human Sciences provides multidisciplinary education, research, and service focused on individuals, families, and their environments for the purpose of improving and enhancing the human condition.
– A caring learning environment;
– Empowering students, faculty and staff to achieve fulfilling personal and professional lives;
– A sense of community and a sustained culture of respect, cooperation, and problem solving;
– Multidisciplinary, diverse, and dynamic programs;
– Application to help solve real life problems;
– Social and ethical responsibility to each other and the communities we serve.